TMT Enterprises, Inc. is proud to help sponsor the Stonebrae Classic, a Nationwide Tour event to be held March 30th through April 5th at TPC San Francisco Bay at Stonebrae.
TPC San Francisco Bay at Stonebrae, designed by David McLay-Kidd was recently recognized by Golf Digest as one of “America’s Best New Courses”. TMT Enterprises is very pleased to have been part of this great project.
In keeping with the PGA Tour’s “Giving Back” program, the Stonebrae Classic is a charitable event, with the proceeds benefiting two very deserving organizations. The Jordan & Kyra Memorial Foundation benefiting pediatric brain tumor research and family care. And, the George Mark Children’s House, which is dedicated to providing the best quality of care for seriously and terminally ill children and their families.
|We hope you will Join us at TPC San Francisco Bay at Stonebrae for this great golf event. It’s a fantastic opportunity to see some of the games upcoming stars as they take on this challenging golf course, while helping to support a couple of invaluable charities. Representatives from TMT Enterprises will be in attendance throughout the event and look forward to seeing you there.|
- TMT Enterprises Is Hiring Drivers!
- Meet the Newest Member of the TMT Family
- New Product Special! BarkBinder Preserves Your Mulch!
- Paul Chojnacky of Pasatiempo GC on Future Water Conservation Plans
- Tim Powers, CGCS & Crew Recognized for Their Outstanding Environmental Stewardship at Crystal Springs GC.